Not bad at all, people. The songs are:
- Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water: Verse and chorus rhytm. Just about the only thing not there is the main riff.....
- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away: Y'all got that one
- Genesis - Invisible Touch: A bit harder, apparently. Though I can see that somebody might confuse this with the keyboard line from Jump
- Black Sabbath - Paranoid: Although I would have accepted Ozzy Osbourne as an answer, seeing as how one of the fills here was lifted off of the Randy Rhoads Tribute album.
- Eminem - Marshall Mathers: Off of the Marshall Mathers LP - the only song nobody found
The scores for this round (and the cumulative scores as well, this being the inaugural quiz):
- Sondre (8/10)
- Pigeon (6/10)
- Cathy/Anders (tie - both 4/10)
The next one is going to be simpler, methinks.
EDIT: Scores are updated - one point for artist, and one for the song