- Song 66: KISS - I Was Made For Lovin' You. Disco metal from the band that best embodies the term sell-out. It's got one of the most cheesy bass lines in the history of music, but it used to raise the roof in pubs back in the day.
- Song 67: Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight. I bet that Anders was way surprised when he figured out that I included an Eric Clapton song in this quiz, but alas, I've played this live many a time. In weak moments, I might even admit that the song has certain qualities, especially since this is one of - what - three among the many EC hits he actually penned himself.
- Song 68: Ugly Kid Joe - Every Thing About You. Since my gigging days were in the nineties, you better believe we included this one.
- Song 69: Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All. From Notting Hill, which was the movie I took my wife to on our first proper date.
- Song 70: Eminem - Without Me. The video to this tune is way awesome.
Consequently, the Score after Round 14 stands as follows:
- Anders (10/10)
- Pigeon/Sondre (tied at 8/10)
- Cathy (4/10)
This means we've got a change in the grand poobah, the Total Score:
- Sondre (96 points)
- Pigeon (81 points)
- Anders (77 points)
- Cathy (74 points)
- Torbjørn (6 points)
Congrats to Anders, who really cleaned house in round 14 and clawed his way up on the rankings, and also to Sondre as usual, who continues to reign without opposition. Good luck with Quiz 15.