- Song 166: Poison - Every Rose Has It's Thorn. Perhaps THE power ballad of all time. I actually like this song, in that it's simplicity itself - G - Cadd9 - D - which is what you'll find in "Sweet Child O'Mine" as well, but it's possible to do SO many variations here. Also, it kicks ass in a live setting if you've got a singer who knows how to work the crowd.
- Song 167: Helloween - A Tale That Wasn't Right. Two of y'all got this Michael Weikath creation from "Keeper Of The Seven Keys Pt. 1". One of the few Helloween songs you can do live without necessarily having a virtuosos playing the back line, if ya know what I mean.
- Song 168: Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde. Nobody got this one, which surprised me, seeing as how (i) the song was a hit, and (ii) the song caused a lot of controversy due to some teenagers committing suicide while listening to this song. Never mind that the song isn't about suicide - Dave still had to go to court. Much like Ozzy got some face time with the US court system because someone claimed that "Suicide Solution" was about just that, despite the fact that it's an anti-suicide song with an unfortunate title. Added to the GNP though, as I'm sure the lawyers got PAID.
- Song 169: Thin Lizzy - Still In Love With You. Classic rock ain't y'alls bag, is what I'm getting from this. I would also have accepted "Gary Moore" as the correct artist, because what was recorded borrows heavily from his solos and verse rhytm.
- Song 170: W.A.S.P. - Sleeping (In The Fire). Beautiful power ballad. Absolutely beautiful. This one is mostly based on their "Live..In The Raw" version. I've always loved doing this song live, as it allows for quite a lot of guitar escapism. When I first started playing guitar, I'd play for upwards of ten hours every day during my Christmas break trying to nail the songs from this live album.
As for the bonus point; all the songs were power ballads - three of y'all got that right. The Score for Round 6 looks like this:
- Sondre (7 points)
- Torbjørn (5 points)
- Anders (4 points)
- Cathy/Marius/Pigeon (0 points)
The TOTAL SCORE after round 6 now stands as:
- Cathy (33 points)
- Sondre (32 points)
- Anders (30 points)
- Pigeon (25 points)
- Torbjørn (23 points)
- Marius (13 points)
Congrats to Sondre, and also to cathy for being able to keep the wolves at bay. Good luck with round 7!