Seriously, this is another completely waste of goverment fundings again, if I may say so. Just let us review the findings:
(1) Everybody is creative. At least if you listen to music (and in the reseach, the term music includes dance), which is about 99% of the worlds population. Except if you listen to chart-pop, then you're not creative, but that goes without saying
(2) Everybody is hard-working, except for reggae (must be the weed), indie (must be the reggae influence) and rock/heavy metal (must be those indie renegades).
(3) The only ones with low self-esteem is Indie (not sh*t, listen to the lyrics) and rock/metal (those pesky emo's!)
(4) Everyone with the exception of Classical, Opera and Rock fans are outgoing.
(5) If you're introvert, you are listening to classical music.
But the worst part of this study: They put country and western in the same genre, and they left out the music with the best personality of them all: Polka!