Monday, October 20, 2008

Knut Jørgen Røed Ødegaard gets in the shorts again...

As Wilhelm previously pointed out, some of the astro physics are critical to KJRØ media handling. This time from professor Kaare Aksnes at the University Of Oslo, who has written a contribution to Dagbladet, (which also made into an article), where he basically makes three claims:
- KJRØ scares people (unecessary) with his sensationalism
- KJRØ doesn't give correct information about astronomy
- KJRØ gets his information from the internet (my personal favorite)

Coming from an academic, that's really harsh critic.

Me? I'm starting to love reading about the academics getting p*ssed off and KJRØ refusing to take any kind of self-criticism and still playing the "jealousy"-card. Love to see the follow-up on this one.

12 comments:

Wilhelm said...

DAMMIT! Epic double posting. You beat me by two minutes.......

Anders said...

Who's da man!
But I can delete my post. Yours are longer and better, and you had the initial post on this topic.

Wilhelm said...

Don't delete your post - it puts a different slant on the subject.

Besides; if you think my post is better, you essentially subscribe to my "More is More" philosophy, in which case you might want to ditch the blues and board the neoclassical train. All aboard!

Anders said...

...you essentially subscribe to my "More is More" philosophy

>:-(

Watch your mouth there, buster! Or else we might have to throw hands...

;-)
Touché, as the bird says.

Wilhelm said...

You know where and when >8-[

Torbjørn said...

Is it somewhat ironic that if you had made your posting shorter, you would have beaten the A-man? But then your posting would have been the shorter one and hence this one would be better?

Wilhelm said...

..hmm.. are ya tryin' to own me with some "quality density" joke here, T-bombz?

Anders said...

Hey, I can go that route. My posts have higher quality then Wilhelms. It would be m-factors own Aksnes vs Røed Ødegaard shoot out. Not only do I have the KJ skills down, I can also do a pretty good KJ-look and with some spastic movements, I'm soooo there!

Wilhelm said...

...why would you automatically get to be KJ?

Anders said...

...why would you automatically get to be KJ?

Because I'm bigger then you? Or maybe not, but I would claim that I have way more general knownlegde about health, fitness and bodybuilding then you have or ever will have. Your disagreement with that fact, is just because you're jealous at my well-toned and fit body (basically the epitome of human evolution). Same goes for guitar playing!

Wilhelm said...

Wow; you read me like an open book there, A-meister

Anders said...

If you're gonna be KJ, you gotta do better then that, W.

I'm in already character.