There's always one song that noone finds, and it's typically one of the songs I thought would be the most recognizable. Oh well. The songs were:
- Song 46: Green day - Basket Case. Annoying yet catchy tune. I'm semi-impressed that two of you found the song, seeing as how each and every "punk" band from the 90's sounds exactly the same. Kudos.
- Song 47: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird. If I leeeeave you tomoooorroooowwwwww....would you stiill remember meeeee.... THE Redneck Anthem, but still a great song. However, don't ever watch a video of Skynyrd doing this song, as your impression of the song will forever be tainted by the crowd shots. I'm a Southern guy, but the backyard BBQ ensemble depicted in the live footage sort of makes me cringe. Still; a cover of this Confederate Classic will be the final song on the Agressive Melodic Academic metal album Grad School that Joe and I will eventually record and release.
- Song 48: Guns'N Roses - Knockin' On Heaven's Door. If not for the solo, Bob Dylan would have been the correct artist here. Man oh man was I sick and tired of playing this back in the 90's. "Spælla nåkking".
- Song 49: Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar. Verse rhytm from this trad tune, first made famous by Thin Lizzy. Predictably, a hyooge live hit in pubs and other venues where alcohol is served. Yay.
- Song 50: J.J. Cale - Cocaine. All y'all answered Clapton, and just on principle I ought to dock y'all like a hundred points for that, but since the version Clappo stole from Cale is pretty much identical, I guess I have to concede.
The Scores for round 10 look like this:
- Pigeon (8/10)
- Anders/Cathy/Sondre (6/10)
The hyooge Kahuna, the Grand Daddy of Them All, the Total Score is now:
- Sondre (69 points)
- Pigeon (60 points)
- Cathy (56 points)
- Anders (53 points)
- Torbjørn (6 points)
Congrats to Pigeon and Sondre, and good luck with Quiz 11