Thursday, December 6, 2007

If ya don't really want answers....

...then don't ask questions.

This is something I'm betting our pedagogic instructors are pondering after they asked us for constructive criticism after today's all-day session. Go teamwork. The head instructor guy might be making a voodoo doll in my likeness as I write this, as I was elected spokesperson for my "team" when it came time to handeth out teh feedback.

And for all their talk about how it's important to give students continuous feedback throughout the semester or academic year, they still haven't assessed any of the assignments we have turned in since freakin' January.

Practice what you preach ain't just a really bitchin' Testament album.

2 comments:

Anders said...

I love to have been witness to that. Imagine the look on the face of the lecturer... ;-)

Wilhelm said...

Like I said - I was the spokesperson, and I commented plenty.

They seemed taken aback wuite a bit from the overall bad feedback from all the groups, though. This despite the fact that last years class gave them exactly the same feedback, and they didn't change a thing, but blamed it on us, the students........