- Song 236: Howling Wolf - Killing Floor. Obviously I'd also have accepted Hendrix here, as his version is teh famous.
- Song 237: Jimi Hendrix - Spanish Castle Magic. Some REALLY spaced out lyrics on this one. It takes half a day to get there if you travel by dragonfly?
- Song 238: Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song. Whenever I hear this tune, all I can think about is Jack Black belting it out while driving his van in "School Of Rock".
- Song 239: Gary Moore - Walking By Myself. "Still Got The Blues" is an awesome blues-rock album, and the guitar sound is flat out fantastic.
- Song 240: Megadeth - This Was My Life. One of my favorite Mustaine tunes off of "Countdown To Extinction".
- Song 241: Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour. Written partly as a tribute to Cliff Burton of Metallica after he died in a bus accident in Sweden, this Dave classic takes you on a journey from melancholy and sadness via self-pity to bitterness and flat out aggression. Such is the songwriting talent of Dave Mustaine that he will take you along for the ride if you let him.
- Song 242: Mika - Grace Kelly. So lemme' get this straight; all of y'all found Mika, yet you struggle to recognize artists with actual skills and talent like - say - Megadeth and Van Halen? I'd sure hate to be trapped in a car (or an elevator) with y'alls record collection blaring non-stop. ;-)
- Song 243: Eurythmics - There Must be An Angel (Playing With My Heart). Annie Lennox has one helluva voice. Totally wasted on the songwriting of Dave Stewart.
- Song 244: E-Type - Angels Crying. I'm not really a Eurodance music kinda' guy, but E-Type is totally my bag. It just might have something to do with the fact that the progressions etc. he uses is damn close to the music of some Power Metal bands like Freedom Call. Without guitars and with different drum patterns, but still. Just in case anyone of y'all wishes to crip on my set for occasionally rockin' E-Type in the car or on our stereo, I'd like at this point to call your attention to the fact that you all recognized Mika.
- Song 245: Van Halen - Jump. But without the main keyboard riff. Clever, eh?
The Round 3+4 Score stands as:
- Pigeon/T-Bombz (tied at 13 points)
- Cathy (12 points)
- Anders/Sondre (tied at 10 points)
- Nils (9 points)
- Marius (0 points - exam season)
The Total Score of GQ5 as of December 2008 stands as:
- Cathy (26 points)
- Pigeon (25 points)
- Sondre (24 points)
- Nils (23 points)
- T-Bombz (21 points)
- Anders (14 points)
- Marius (6 points)
Congrats to Pigeon and T-Bombz for dominating rounds 3 and 4, and a big shout-out to Cathy for managing to climb to the very top. We'll continue in January '09.