Sunday, December 14, 2008

GQ5: Jumping the Shark - Rounds 3 and 4

Final round(s) of 2008.


Submit your answers to mfactorquiz (at) gmail.com by the end of Sunday 122108. Each song holds the potential of two points - one point for artist and one point for the song. Answers will be posted on Monday 122208.

Song number 236:



Song number 237:



Song number 238:



Song number 239:



Song number 240:



Song number 241:



Song number 242:



Song number 243:



Song number 244:



Song number 245:

5 comments:

Anders said...

Great. Now that I'm on last with no real chance of climbing up the ranking, you start dishing out the good tunes.

Anders said...

Edit: Round three had potential. Then you made sure to remind me where my place in the real world is...

Anonymous said...

Edit: Round three had potential. Then you made sure to remind me where my place in the real world is...

Getting your hopes up before smashing them again? That's a classic.

Wilhelm said...

Dude is into blues after all....except for the initial getting the hopes up, this is bidness' as usual

Anders said...

Story of my life there, Mr. T.

this is bidness' as usual

Yeah, I have a hard time cheating on the quiz now that you upload all the songs by yourself...