Thursday, January 24, 2008

Free at last, free at last...

..and you know the rest of the MLK quote.

I received my diploma for having completed the mandatory pedagogic course today. Which is awesome.

However, there's a certain bitter aftertaste emanating from having checked out on the web portal that none of my assignments (the first of which was turned in almost exactly one year ago today) have been assessed or even downloaded by the instructors.

What a waste of one year and a perfectly usable piece of glossy cardboard

4 comments:

Anders said...

none of my assignments (the first of which was turned in almost exactly one year ago today) have been assessed or even downloaded by the instructors

Preach what you speak, I say. Or let me phrase this as a question: Has this inspired you to slack off more when evaluating you students? Which to me, seems to be the logical inspiration from the course...

Wilhelm said...

Monster case of "Do what I say, not what I do"

Funny thing is that if I did to my students what they have done to my class, I'd face a severe and well-deserved reprimand from the faculty.

Well; maybe not THAT funny

Anonymous said...

The day the pedagogic is passed is a day of joy. Congratulations!

Wilhelm said...

Thank you - thank you very much

I'm truly happy to have completed that freakin' ordeal