Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Beam me Up, Scotty

What the hell - the morons in charge of assigning teaching facilities have provided me with a lecture hall which holds approximately 50% of what has been the number of students the last two years. Moreover, the room has no projector, so I'll either have to use blackboard-only, or somehow conjure up a projector myself.

So; considering that the student number for each course fluctuates wildly until the registration deadline in early February - how do these geniouses assign lecture halls if they don't use the student tally from previous years?

Some days, waiting for the space ship behind a comet seems like the prudent thing to do. I've got nothing against incompetent douchebags provided they stay the hell away from me.

2 comments:

Anders said...

I've got nothing against incompetent douchebags provided they stay the hell away from me.

Yes, you're known to be a tolerant guy. ;-)

Somehow I have a sneaking suspiction that the people in charge doesn't put much effort in when they assign room. More gut feeling then considering old student numbers...

Wilhelm said...

*Snarl* Turns out the problem didn't reside with this particular douche bag at the faculty, but rather with someone at the level below who haven't uodated this information since before I was hired.

Morons morons everywhere.........and not a drop to drink