Monday, July 16, 2007

News from the Fender custom shop...

It seems that the Fender custom shop has let Ari Behn, pamphlet writer and royal gigolo, loose in their design department. Surely this is the guitar equivalent to his peacock porcelain collection. Enjoy, and start saving up for that special guitar...

(Wilhelm, I know you're looking into gifts buying from the peacock porcelain collection later this year. How 'bout adding this matching guitar? To quote mr. Behn: "I'm a peacock that spreads my feathers. Every day is a celebration, and I'm a jewel") ;-)

Edit: Asking price is only 5.995,00 USD.


8 comments:

Wilhelm said...

Bro; that guitar was downright hideous.

You should opt for the PRS McCarty Soapbar and forget the nonsense with scrap metal guitars and men's locker room at Disney On Ice paintjobs

Anders said...

forget the nonsense with scrap metal guitars and men's locker room at Disney On Ice paintjobs

You just don't like it when I decorate your blog, do you? ;-)

Unknown said...

Cool
Le That '70s show style !!!!

Wilhelm said...

...well...of all the available Fender Custom shop guitars you could have put on here...

It probably plays very well, but I think the paint job was a bit too much. I'll stick to the "wolfpack hunting at night" theme, thank you very much.

Anders said...

The pack got to hunt for something, you know. How 'bout a peacock?

Personally, I'll take the classic palm trees any day...

Wilhelm said...

Palm trees?

Anders said...

Palm trees?
http://www.vintagenationals.com/OChick12-bkL-national-guita.gif
(You had to ask?)
;-)

Wilhelm said...

I know, I know...I should've done STFU