Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Californication

Hey Pigeon!

As per your wonderful insight I watched an episode of Californication because - according to your estimation it did have a story beyond T&A and sex.

No dice, tiger - two minutes didn't pass without a mention of cunt, buttplugs, blowjobs, coochie, etc. And no person exited a scene without either wandering off to get laid or to masturbate.

If ya still stick to your hallucination that this show actually carries a storyline, then I guess you refract reality through a different lens than us mortals. I respectully decline the invitation to join in your hallucination, "big guy".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes but you have to watch all the season to really appreciate it.

Funny that you still listen my advices !!!!!

Wilhelm said...

I know - the fact that I listened to your advice at all is total self-ownage.

I mean - you're french and everything

Unknown said...

my old office mate had the perfect insult for me (at least in your view I guess)

Son of a french

Wilhelm said...

LOL

That's golden, brutha