- Song 211: Stratovarius - Kiss Of Judas. Remove the double bass drums, improve the vocals and put Yngwie on guitar, and this song magically becomes "Judas", which was on Yngwie's "Eclipse" album, released some 8 years before "Visions" which boasted "Kiss Of Judas". Excellent song, but then again they ripped off Yngwie, so why wouldn't it be.
- Song 212: Edguy - Vain Glory Opera.Fantastic anthem "modeled" after the greatest hit of a certain Swedish hard rock band named after a continent, as can be clearly seen here:
There are better live versions of this song available, but none which illustrate the similarity as well... At least Tobi Sammet doesn't take himself that seriously
- Song 213: Labyrinth - Moonlight. The album this track is from - "Return To Heaven Denied" - is often cited as one of the top five power metal albums of all time, and rightly so, I think.
- Song 214: Helloween - Future World. From the first "Keeper.." album, this song is trademark Kai Hansen, later of Gamma Ray. The only song in Round 7 I have ever performed live, mostly because the other songs in round 7 were released after my gigging days were over.
- Song 215: Dragonforce - Fury Of The Storm. I thought I'd record this one instead of "Through The Fire And The Flames", seeing as how TTFATF would perhaps have been too simple. In retrospect, I should've stuck with the 'Force tune known from "Guitar Hero"
- Song 216: The Monkees - I'm A Believer. Nothing much to say about this really, except that it's not exactly an obscure tune...
- Song 217: Yngwie J. Malmsteen - I'll See The Light Tonight. One of the first Yngwie tunes I learned how to play, and one of his better known songs. This actually kills live. Sadly, none of y'all got this one. Not cool - no es frigido.
- Song 218: KISS - Lick It Up. ...it's a KISS song, and it sounds exactly like all the other KISS songs ever written...what more do you want from me...
- Song 219: Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way. ..the man owes money to Hendrix that should've been his like they switched wallets.
- Song 220: Michael Jackson - Beat It.
In the final two rounds of GQ4, y'all got the following score:
- Sondre (10 points)
- Marius (8 points)
- Torbjørn a.k.a. T-bombz ((6 points)
- Cathy (5 points)
- Anders/Pigeon (4 points)
The Total Score after 8 rounds and thus the Final Standing looks like this:
- Sondre (44 points)
- T-bombz (39 points)
- Pigeon (34 points)
- Cathy (33 points)
- Anders (29 points)
- Marius (26 points)
Congrats to Sondre, King of the Guitar Quiz!!