Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Deja vu all over again aftermath

Still stuck with the undesirable time frames for my lectures this semester despite a few more attempts to improve the odds of filling the seats. What's new however, is that the administration asshat never updated the course info on the central university web pages, resulting in quite a few emails from students that showed up to an empty classroom, wondering why I didn't show up. Now; it should be mentioned that had these students checked out the course page on it's learning, they'd have seen the message I posted a while ago with the new updated schedule, but the admin guy still absolutely sucks.

Amateur crap like that really should be beneath the institution of higher learning I'm a tenured faculty member of.

2 comments:

Anders said...

You would think that it should be easy to implement a efficient system for asigning lecture rooms and information flow. It's not like it's a HUGE difference from year to year...

Wilhelm said...

No effing kiddin'. And like I said, I've got the SAME problems each and every year