Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Up, up and...

..home? So all good things must pass, and tomorrow I'm leaving Crete. It's been two great weeks, but now it's time to head home for rain and bills...

So anyway, I just wanted to say that any spelling errors, weird posting and nasty comments (I'm really a people's person...) is due to a small screen on my cell phone or Greek layout on the keyboard and blog, and is totally unintentional from me*.

Hopefully, the forest fire on mainland Greece doesn't case any delays in the flight back home.
- A
*Except those comments about the frenchies. Those are very intentional. ;-)

6 comments:

Wilhelm said...

Have a safe trip back.

And by the way; the weather in Bergen has been really good for about two weeks now.

....just to inform ya, like.....

;-D

Unknown said...

But be sure that it will start raining as soon as u come back

Wilhelm said...

Way to bring a brutha' down.

But yeah; odds are overwhelmingly in favor of your prediction

Anders said...

Well, the weather has been good in Bergen, but with low temperatures (like 8 degrees), and since Bergen has some of the crappiest autum weather, I wasn't expecting to wear shorts and sporting my new tan anytime in the near future anyway...

Anders said...

I forgot in my last comment:
P, you were right. I enjoyed about 5 hours without rain here in Bergen...

Wilhelm said...

Nice to be back, innit'