Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...more trees



Another pic from Rotvoll, right below the StatoilHydro research center. I'm quite happy with this one, and it works for me both on a small and large screen.



While I had all the time in the world to snap the first pic, my wife shot this from our (moving) car. This photo is awesome in my opinion. On the camera screen it looked like it needed to be cropped to only include the region around the tree, but in a larger format I think the entire shot works very well. Click on it to see the large version.

3 comments:

Anders said...

Got any trees with leaves on?

Just kidding, bro. I like the top one. I agree that on a small screen, the bottom one seems to need cropping, but it works in many ways. I can imagine several frames from that photo that would work.

Ok, I'll stop now, so I have strength to continue the ball swinging later. ;-)

Wilhelm said...

the bottom one seems to need cropping, but it works in many ways.

..that's just one white man's opinion..

:-)

Been waiting for a chance to use that one

Anders said...

Funny guy, eh?
;-)