Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Slideworld.net experiment

I recently received an invitation to put one of my articles on slideworld.net due to the inviter's claim that the contents in said article is of general interest to researchers in medical sciences. The page looks like a lo-rent TED.org, but what teh hell - I think I'm gonna give it a try and see if I can adapt Presentation Zen to this format. If it works, I massively increase my odds of getting citations for my work, and if it doesn't work, this might just count as "Popularization of Science", in which case it counts towards my standing on the department publication list. So it's all good.

I'll get in touch with my coauthors and see if we can make things happen.

3 comments:

Anders said...

Where's the "Like" button when you need it?

Wilhelm said...

..on Facebook?

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I over polite post. Specially the title attracted me to review the whole story.